Tuesday, May 20, 2008

So the past few days have been pretty good!

After realizing I will be pretty lonely, bored, and broke my first week in Atlanta, I went out on a limb and decided to do something about it. I emailed everyone in my training class and offered to host a potluck supper at my place (since I'm sure everyone else will be broke) so we can get to know each other. The response was overwhelming and so far everyone except one person is coming!!!! It should be a lot of fun!

I did some more packing and cleaning out last night and posted a TON of stuff up on Craigslist to sell. If I sell it all I will make like $500 bucks, so keep your fingers crossed!

This weekend I am going to Ocean City for April's Bachelorette Party! I'm so excited to spend a whole weekend with my girls at the beach!!!!!!!

More updates later, now it's time for packing!

No comments: